It’s that time of the year where I am incredibly sad about not having holidays or trips booked for over the summer, so what better way to cheer me up than to post about going away! I aways find these quotes posted all over the interrnet about traveling and it just makes me want to go away and just explore and enjoy the wonders of the world, so here on this gloomy Mmonday, are some of those for some motivation!
- With the amount of travel I want to do and already have done, this quote speaks to me, to be lucky enough to be able to see something just once in your life, whetherr it be the Empire State building, Machu Pichu or even a gaint redwood tree, is far better than dreaming about it a thousand times, or hearing other people talking about their expereinces with that place, monument or experience..
2. Being able to leave your mark all over the world is an amazing thing. And then having the memories and pictures to look back on forever makes travel even more worth every penny.
3. There are places across this planet that will literally leave you speechless.. I cant wait to see more of them for myself, but also for the stories which each place will leave me telling.
4. You never know just how lucky you may be until you see how remote areas live and it makes you appretiate your life even more, possibly even drive you to want to make a difference to this harsh world we live in.
5. Theres so much ore to the world than the town in which you live, it really would be a shame for the beauty of the world to go to waste!
Danm.. I just want to go away and explore a new place now! But until I book my next adventure, I have to finish the university year!!
Thanks and see you soon!!